LEI is committed to its employees and strives to ensure a diverse team-oriented work environment with opportunities for professional enhancement and growth. As an equal opportunity employer we secure competent, dependable and exceptional employees by offering continuing education opportunities, technical training programs, and a quality benefits package.
Trade skill opportunities
Position to be filled immediately:
- Foreman Electrician: craigslist-Foreman
- Electrical Leads and Journeyman: craigslist-Electrical Leads and Journeyman
- Laborer/Assembler: craigslist-Laborer/Assembler LEI is always accepting applications for qualified candidates. Applicants must apply in person Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-4:00 pm at our main office.
- Apprentice Electrician
- Journeyman Electrician
- Field Supervisor / Foreman
- Electrical Apprenticeship (OAT registered)
- Journeyman Upgrade and Continued Competency
- Prefabrication and Layout
- Field Supervisor Training
- Leadership Development
- Extensive Safety Training
- Continuing Education Program
- Professional Development Training
- Software and Systems Training
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Members of the LEI team witness firsthand the opportunities for professional enhancement and career growth. A cornerstone of our foundation is “to learn something every day” and this is demonstrated through our various continuing education programs, training opportunities and safety sessions/workshops.
Training and career development opportunities at LEI include: